• President’s message from Rollo Kiek.
• Details about our first coffee morning and guest speaker for the year.
• Information about joining & enrolling for 2022.
• he list of courses and activities on offer for 2022.
• The week’s timetable of when and where courses and activities will happen.
• A member’s story.
• An article about the first cruise ship (1900).
• An article about the value of drinking coffee.
• A number of internet links that may be of interest.
All the information about joining and enrolling for 2022.
1. Presidents message from Rollo Kiek.
2. Details about our Christmas 3. Luncheon on Thursday 16th December.
3. AGM Report.
4. Some convenors updates.
5. Enrolments for 2022.
6. David Wood eulogy.
7. That new Electronic Copy Board.
and other items.
1. AGM Notice.
2. David Wood funeral arrangements.
3. Film Night – Red Joan.
4. Enrolments for 2022 (a heads up).
1. AGM Notice for 12th November.
2. David Wood passing.
3. Film Night – Wed 10th November at 7:00 pm — RED JOAN.
4.Member Profile – Rollo & Barb Kiek.
5. New Electronic Copy Board for the Centre.
6. COVID-19 Policy and Membership Terms & Conditions Policy.
7. Advanced notification of 2022 Enrolment process.
• Membership Terms & Conditions
Accessing Your COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate.
1. Senior Citizens Centre re-opening on Monday 4th October (start of Term 4).
2. Thursday Walkers not operating.
3. Seniors Festival information.
4. Mt Beauty Neighbourhood Centre Digital Skill Courses (free to U3A members).
1. SC Centre open from Monday 4th October.
2. AGM update.
3. U3A Albury Wodonga Online Courses Offer.
4. Probus Club donation.
5. Audio Visual Equipment Grant.
6. Neighbourhood Centre Digital Skills Courses for FREE.
1. Centre reopening follow easing of recent COVID restrictions.
2. Movie Night is still on Wednesday 11th August starting at 7:00 pm. Title is ‘The Man Who Knew Infinity’.
3. AGM is re-scheduled for Friday 3rd September 2021.